September 21 will mark the launch of the first National Conservative Coming Out Day by the Leadership Institute. Alison Kasic, who spearheaded the project, said the day is geared toward college conservatives who feel threatened on campus. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Campus conservatives shouldn’t feel ashamed of their political beliefs. This event is a tongue-in-cheek way to send the important message that there is a strong conservative movement on college campuses and their voice will be heard.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě College students will create √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??safe zones√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě for oppressed conservatives, jump out of closets and sign conservative liberation pledges. Students will also distribute √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??conservative pride√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě stickers featuring an American flag, parodied after gay pride stickers, to recruit members for conservative clubs.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.
- Dear Bruce Springsteen: Here Is My Letter to You.