On Tuesday, the California Assembly made motions to pay reparations to survivors of Latinos deported in the 1930??¢â???¬â???¢s. 41-23 lawmakers approved Sen. Joe Dunn??¢â???¬â???¢s bill that will create a 16-member commission to make plans for the governor and Legislature on how to redress deportations. The deportations were enacted by the Hoover administration to remove illegal immigrants and free jobs for Americans during the Depression. Those supporting the bill believe many of the deported were American citizens or legal immigrants.
- To Tell the Truth: WAPO Changes Trump’s “Kids in Cages” into “Mr. Biden’s Neighborhood” at Border
- Erasing Lincoln, Erasing History.
- What Gives Representative Khanna the Right To Decide What Businesses Succeed or Fail?
- New Hampshire Senate Votes Unanimously to Perform Audit of Windham Nov. 3 Elections
- Rep. Stefanik Introduces Bill to Block Federal Funding for Colleges, Universities Linked to CCP