The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty is keeping tabs on Senators who may reject Roberts because of his religious views. In an open letter, Chairman Kevin J. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Seamus√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Hasson warned, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??We will carefully monitor all confirmation proceedings, of any administration, for all federal offices, beginning today. We will file an ethics complaint against any Senator who uses religion as a disqualification for federal office.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Hasson said many are persuading the Senators to apply a subtle religious test to would disqualify fervent believers.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?