I agree with Nathan that the liberals look pretty silly blaming President Bush for this disaster. But I don’t agree—as some conservatives are suggesting—that all political arguments about who’s at fault should be postponed. I’ve posted some additional commentary on the events in New Orleans here. And you can read an article by my sister, chef-owner of a New Orleans restaurant, here.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program