Eleanor Smeal, president of the Feminist Majority Foundation appears uneasy Hurricane Katrina, that may have killed over 10,000, might draw attention away from the left??¢â???¬â???¢s fight against Judge Roberts. Smeal recommended postponing confirmation hearings because Katrina was too ??¢â???¬?????distracting.??¢â???¬ She said ??¢â???¬?????Now there is this hurricane,??¢â???¬ and ??¢â???¬?????This [the hearings] has got to get more visibility.??¢â???¬
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues
- Illinois “anti-police” police reform bill passes state House and Senate, headed to governor’s desk