The passing of William H. Rehnquist leaves a huge intellectual and leadership gap on the Supreme Court, but an even larger void in America. All Americans, regardless of political party or ideology, should salute this great man who so diligently served his country. He won’t easily be replaced.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.