House International Relations Chairman Henry Hyde (R.-Ill.) will retire at the end of this Congress, and three Republicans on his committee, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Fla.), Dan Burton (Ind.) and Chris Smith (N.J.), are already vying to succeed him. Although there is sympathy for Smith, who was dislodged from the chairmanship of Veterans Affairs earlier this year, Capitol Hill sources say the Republican leadership would be reluctant to pass over Ros-Lehtinen as the first Cuban-American to chair a House committee.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.