Televangelist Pat Robertson caught endless grief this week for suggesting it might not be a bad idea for the U.S. to assassinate anti-American Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Robertson, however, may have been inspired by George Stephanopoulos, one-time adviser to President Clinton and current host of ABC’s “This Week.” In the December 1, 1997, issue of Newsweek, Stephanopoulos wrote a column headlined, “Why We Should Kill Saddam.” The last sentence of Stephanopoulos’s carefully reasoned piece: “If we can kill Saddam, we should.”
- Governor Cuomoâ€™s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign