Last night’s Kudlow & Company poll about income tax alternatives logged nearly 3,000 votes. The Fair Tax (a 23% sales tax) walloped the Flat Tax (17% flat income tax) by a margin of 74% to 26%. Once again, the Flat Amount Tax was excluded.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.