Famed singer and actor Pat Boone made clear his reading preference in an interview with HUMAN EVENTS Political Editor John Gizzi. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I only subscribe to HUMAN EVENTS and the weekend edition of the Washington Times,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě said Boone. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The reason I enjoy HUMAN EVENTS is its perspective. There√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs a more balanced reportage, and a conservative point of view which has been mine since I was old enough to think about voting.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě As for the Los Angeles Times, Boone said: √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I just don√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęt like to be subjected to things slanted in an almost subversive way. I don√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęt believe half of what they report.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New ‚ÄúWhite Recovery” Program
- Dems Behaving Badly-Not Hypothetically-In Barrett Hearings
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett Has Broken Through ‚ÄėA Concrete Barrier‚Äô And Not Just ‚ÄėA Glass Ceiling.‚Äô