Several members of the House and Senate wrote Health and Human Services Secretary Michael Leavitt to complain about his department√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs co-sponsorship of a conference that was to be held this weekend in Salt Lake City to discuss √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??safe√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě drug use. Rep. Mark Souder (R.-Ind.), chairman of the House Drug Policy Subcommittee, wrote Leavitt: √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I am enormously frustrated with your department for dithering on the meth issue while the rest of America fights an epidemic that is viciously tearing apart families and communities throughout the country.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě According to Souder, lecture topics at the conference were to include: √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??You Don√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęt Have to Be Clean and Sober. Or Even Want to Be!√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě; √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??We Don√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęt Need a √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?Ň?War√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę on Methamphetamine√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě; √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Tweaking Tips for Party Boys√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě; √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Barebacking: A Harm Reduction Approach√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě; and √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Without Condoms: Harm Reduction, Unprotected Sex, Gay Men and Barebacking.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.