A study by the non-partisan Bay Area for Voting Research found Detroit to be the most liberal city in America, followed by Gary, Ind., and Berkeley, Calif. After examining the voting patterns of 237 cities with populations of more than 100,000, researchers discovered that race was the most predictable indicator of voting trends. Bay Area for Voting Research Director Phil Reiff said, “The great political divide in America is not red vs. blue, North vs. South, coastal vs. interior or even rich vs. poor–it is now clearly black and white.” The top three conservative cities listed are Provo, Utah, Lubbock, Tex., and Abilene, Tex. A full copy of the report and rankings are available at VotingResearch.org.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points