Either Pirro or Cox would face long odds in a general-election race against Hillary. A Quinnipiac University poll completed August 1 showed Sen. Clinton beating Pirro, 63% to 29%, and Cox, 64% to 26%.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.