Right after the Senate comes back September 6, there will be a vote on whether to permanently eliminate taxes on estates through the Jobs Protection and Estate Reform Act. Conservative grassroots efforts have mobilized lawmakers to pay attention to small-business owners, farmers and others currently penalized by the Death Tax. The elimination bill has 25 co-sponsors and will take effect Jan. 1, 2006, if passed and signed by the President, who supports it. Under current law, the Death Tax is scheduled to be gradually phased out by 2010, but then fully re-instated the following year.
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial