Right after the Senate comes back September 6, there will be a vote on whether to permanently eliminate taxes on estates through the Jobs Protection and Estate Reform Act. Conservative grassroots efforts have mobilized lawmakers to pay attention to small-business owners, farmers and others currently penalized by the Death Tax. The elimination bill has 25 co-sponsors and will take effect Jan. 1, 2006, if passed and signed by the President, who supports it. Under current law, the Death Tax is scheduled to be gradually phased out by 2010, but then fully re-instated the following year.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.