With Congress poised to vote on reauthorizing the Voting Rights Act when it reconvenes after the August recess, one member of the House Republican leadership is looking at it with a skeptical eye. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The more we take authority for election oversight out of the hands of local officials and the more we give it to federal officials and judges, the more we lose,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R.-Mo.) told HUMAN EVENTS√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę John Gizzi, adding that authorities other than local election officials √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??eliminate safeguards, and when you take safeguards out, you raise the odds on something going wrong in the election process.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.