One conservative leader told HUMAN EVENTS Political Editor John Gizzi how he felt when he first heard President Bush was naming Judge John Roberts to the Supreme Court: “My initial reaction was, ‘He’s not Gonzales,’ and I sighed with relief.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.