“President Bush’s nomination is a good first step toward stopping the out-of-control supremacist judges,” Eagle Forum President Phyllis Schlafly told Gizzi. “It will take a couple more nominations, which I hope the President will have, to really reform the Supreme Court, but we’re very happy about this great start. Judge Roberts seems to be a very qualified man, and we look forward to a speedy confirmation.”
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?