Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol told Gizzi: “I know [Roberts] slightly, but everyone I know well who knows him says he’s conservativeÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬ Â¦quot;not movement conservative, but an establishment conservative. He’s a Rehnquist, not a Scalia or Thomas, but we need Rehnquists as well to make a majority. If they are right and Judge Roberts believes in doing the job of a justice, which is interpreting and not making the law, then he’ll come down on the conservative side almost every time.” Kristol went on to praise Bush for “ignoring political correctness. He didn’t pick a woman, as I thought he would, or an Hispanic or anyone from a particular group. He chose who he thought was the best candidate.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.