Noting the predictable early fire at Roberts from liberal sources, HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi asked White House spokesman Scott McClellan what the administration thought of Ann Coulter’s not-so-effusive reaction to the judge. “There are people on both sides of the aisle that recognize John Roberts is an exceptionally well-qualified nominee,” McClellan replied, declining to address Coulter’s criticism. “He’s a highly qualified individual and it’s not surprising people across the spectrum support him.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.