Asked by several reporters if the President would give embattled UN-ambassadorial nominee John Bolton a recess appointment in August, McClellan said: â€œWe continue to believe that John Bolton should have an up-or-down vote [in the Senate]. Our position remains the same.â€ But since the Democrats are resolute about not allowing a vote, Bolton might get a recess appointment once Congress leaves for the August vacation.
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program
- Dems Behaving Badly-Not Hypothetically-In Barrett Hearings
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett Has Broken Through ‘A Concrete Barrier’ And Not Just ‘A Glass Ceiling.’