To the delight of conservatives, the Senate shot down a very harmful hot air balloon sent aloft by Senators John McCain (R.-Ariz.) and Joe Lieberman (D.-Conn.). Their amendment to the energy bill would have mandated that by 2010 U.S. industries reduce carbon emissions back to the level that existed in 2000. The vote was 38 to 60. A similar McCain-Lieberman proposal was voted down two years ago 43 to 55, indicating the sky-is-falling school of global-warming demagoguery may be losing ground. Even unreliable Sen. George Voinovich (R.-Ohio) stood strongly against the proposal. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The McCain amendment will put coal out of business,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě said Voinovich, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬¶ This is an unacceptable outcome for my state.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.