Amid criticism from conservatives that Congress is spending too much, House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R.-Mo.) pointedly told HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi that he and his colleagues are indeed doing something with spending √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??and that the word needs to get out.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě According to Blunt, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The majority of spending bills so far passed by the House are at levels lower than last year√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs. And we are no longer using the Social Security surplus on something other than people√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs retirements. And that√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs impressive.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.