After 16 Democratic senators called for ousting Ken Tomlinson as chairman of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and Clifford the Big Red Dog (a popular figure on public TV) attended an anti-Tomlinson rally, John Gizzi asked White House spokesman Scott McClellan what the President thought of the attacks on Tomlinson. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The President has full confidence in Chairman Tomlinson,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě said McClellan. But before answering the question, McClellan deadpanned: √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??You√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęre expecting me to take on Clifford the Big Red Dog?√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives
- Biden and Other World Leaders Plan to Use Pandemic to Attack Freedom