With Democrats’ maneuvering to thwart another cloture vote on Bolton, White House spokesman Scott McClellan told HUMAN EVENTS Political Editor John Gizzi: “Democratic leaders aren’t interested in a reasonable compromise Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬ Â¦ they are just interested in stalling tactics.” McClellan said that instead of dealing with Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D.-Nev.), the White House “will continue to have discussions with Senate Democrats who may be interested” in a vote. Republicans are said to be four votes short of breaking the filibuster.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.