Crawford also faces opposition from conservative Senators Tom Coburn (R.-Okla.) and Sam Brownback (R.-Kan.). Coburn is frustrated by the FDA’s failure to put a congressionally mandated label on condoms noting their lack of effectiveness in preventing transmission of HPV. Brownback wants the FDA to take action on a citizens’ petition asking for a safety review of the abortion pill RU-486.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program