As illegal aliens continued flooding across the southern border, President Bush told a group of congressmen Wednesday that he wants to secure the border, first, then enact a guest-worker program. ??¢â???¬?????You??¢â???¬â???¢ve got to convince the American people that we??¢â???¬â???¢re going to secure our borders, that we will actually enforce the law that we passed, and then you can get to a guest-worker program,??¢â???¬ House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R.-Tex.) said after meeting with the President. ??¢â???¬?????What I just said mirrors exactly what the President said, without any prompting.??¢â???¬ White House spokeswoman Erin Healy told the New York Times, ??¢â???¬?????Border security is one of the President??¢â???¬â???¢s highest priorities.??¢â???¬ Yet, well into the President??¢â???¬â???¢s fifth year in office the border remains wide open.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.