Returning from the Kentucky Derby, HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi found himself on the same flight with former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld. A liberal Republican, Weld is also a strong supporter of John Bolton‘s nomination as ambassador to the United Nations. Weld told Gizzi: “John is highly intelligent and he’s strong medicine all right, but strong medicine is what you need at the United Nations.”
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.