Massachusetts Democrats are poised to consider adding a plank in support of same-sex marriage to their state party platform. According to State Party Chairman Phillip Johnston, Bay State Democrats will deliberate the proposed plank May 14, three days before the first anniversary of legalized same-sex marriage by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (three of the four justices voting for it being Republican appointees). Should the change be made, Massachusetts would become the third state in which the Democratic Party has blessed same-sex marriage. (Iowa and Colorado Democrats did it last year.)
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.