Veterans of Ronald Reagan’s Justice Department are being increasingly mentioned for two key vacancies under Atty. Gen. Alberto Gonzales. James Byrnes, chief judge of the Board of Land Appeals and a member of the Philadephia Society, could fill the slot as assistant attorney general for the environment. Roger Marzullo, also a member of the Philadelphia Society, who held the environmental portfolio under Atty. Gen. Edwin Meese, is considered a prospect for deputy attorney general.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.