Republican Ohio Sen. George Voinovich has told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that he is “not comfortable” voting for the nomination of John Bolton to be the U.S. Ambassodor to the United Nations. Voinovich suggested that the committee delay a vote on the nomination that would send Bolton’s name to the Senate Floor for a full Senate vote. Committee Chairman Lugar (R.-Ind.) has agreed to postpone the vote until after the Senate’s recess.
Ohio Sen. says he is "not comfortable" voting for Bolton.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.