Conservative Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R.-Ga.) asked Feinstein if she would yield for a moment during her attack on the Craig-Kennedy bill, which she did. “Mr. President, I happen to agree with her 100%,” said Chambliss. “She is exactly right. Not only are we going to see a flood of illegals coming across in greater numbers than what we have today, we are going to see status under the AgJobs bill, which is pure and simple amnesty.”
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives