At the White House press briefing April 13, HE’s John Gizzi noted it had been one year since Bush held his last nationally televised prime-time press conference. Would Bush go another year before holding a similar press conference, Gizzi asked McClellan, or would he continue his policy since being re-elected of once-a-month, short-notice conferences at the press room in the morning? “We’ll take your suggestion under consideration,” McClellan replied, insisting to reporters that the President “will continue to meet with the press.”
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.