At the White House press briefing April 13, HE’s John Gizzi noted it had been one year since Bush held his last nationally televised prime-time press conference. Would Bush go another year before holding a similar press conference, Gizzi asked McClellan, or would he continue his policy since being re-elected of once-a-month, short-notice conferences at the press room in the morning? “We’ll take your suggestion under consideration,” McClellan replied, insisting to reporters that the President “will continue to meet with the press.”
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial
- Biden Signs Several Executive Orders that Help Illegal Immigrants
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One