An overwhelming 70% of voters in Kansas this week approved a constitutional amendment that defines marriage as the union of one man and one woman. Kansas thus became the 18th state to approve a marriage amendment. The Kansas vote came on the heels of a CNN-USA Today-Gallup Poll revealing that nationwide 68% of Americans oppose legalizing same-sex marriage and a majority now supports a federal amendment.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.