Frist is beginning to feel pressure from conservatives. More than 180 activists signed a letter to Senate GOP leaders this week demanding action on Bush judicial nominees, preferably this month. With the expected retirement of Chief Justice William Rehnquist looming, conservatives want the matter settled now rather than in the context of a Supreme Court confirmation fight. “While there is no doubt that the minority’s filibusters have helped Republicans win recent elections,” the letter stated, “we are certain that Republicans will do the right thing for themselves and the nation by ending the partisan obstruction now.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.