Fortifying the sentiments of House Speaker Dennis Hastert (R.-Ill.) and Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R.-Tex.), the third-ranking House Republican, Majority Whip Roy Blunt (Mo.), told HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi that raising the income cap on the Social Security payroll tax “is a bad idea and a tax increase.” It could be “devastating” to the economy, Blunt said. Bush, of course, has said he is “open-minded” about raising the cap.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives