Rep. Tom Tancredo (R.-Colo.) is making a swing through New Hampshire this week, including a meeting with Manchester Union Leader editors and two speeches in Nashua. Tancredo’s visit to the Granite State–home to the first-in-the-nation GOP primary in 2008–may look and feel like a potential presidential run, but HUMAN EVENTS has learned that Tancredo is instead hoping to focus the 2008 Republican debate on stricter immigration policies, which he has championed in his six years in the House.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.