House Republicans tapped conservative Rep. John Shadegg (Ariz.) as the new chairman of the Republican Policy Committee, making him fifth-ranking Republican in the House. Shadegg (lifetime American Conservative Union rating: 97%) formerly chaired the conservative Republican Study Committee now headed by Rep. Mike Pence (Ind.). Shadegg is the only member of the Republican class of 1994 to currently hold a leadership post. He replaces Rep. Chris Cox (R.-Calif.), who stepped down to become chairman of the Homeland Security Committee.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points