Senate Republican leaders unveiled their top 10 legislative priorities for the 109th Congress this week, and, unsurprisingly, Social Security reform won top billing. After that, GOP leaders listed: reforming the tax code, prosecuting the war on terror, stemming health-care costs, enacting class-action reform, ending the marriage penalty, providing more tax relief, strengthening parental notification on abortion, improving education, and implementing an energy policy.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives