Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R.-Ga.) visited Iowa and New Hampshire this week, promoting his new book Winning the Future (published by Regnery, a sister company to HUMAN EVENTS). He also hinted vaguely at a possible 2008 presidential run. “Anything seems possible,” he told the Associated Press. “I don’t think it’s very likely.”
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign