Former Rep. Pat Toomey, the man who almost toppled Specter in Pennsylvania’s GOP primary last spring, will take over as president of the Club for Growth, replacing HUMAN EVENTS Economic Affairs Correspondent Stephen Moore. After helping found the Club for Growth and serving as its president since 1999, Moore will now lead the newly created Free Enterprise Fund.
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial
- Biden Signs Several Executive Orders that Help Illegal Immigrants