Two of President Bush’s Cabinet nominees easily won approval from Senate committees. Democrats joined Republicans in unanimously backing the nominations of White House adviser Margaret Spellings to be secretary of Education and Nebraska Gov. Mike Johanns to be secretary of Agriculture. The full Senate is expected to confirm each nominee when it returns January 20.
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice