No sooner had the media finished maligning Rumsfeld about his December 8 comments when ABC World News Tonight aired a segment December 19 featuring interviews with the brother and mother of soldiers killed in Iraq, both of whom happened to be established Bush critics. The Media Research Center documented the deception: “Ivan Medina, the brother of the late Irving Medina, spoke in June at a pro-Fahrenheit 9/11 publicity event and in May took part in an anti-Rumsfeld protest outside of West Point. Ă?Â˘Ă˘â??Â¬ Â¦ Sue Niederer, the mother of the late Seth Dvorin, sported a ‘President Bush: You Killed My Son’ T-shirt when she was arrested for disrupting a September speech by First Lady Laura Bush.”
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didnâ€™t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”