Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore (the 2003 HUMAN EVENTS Man of the Year) said he was considering a run for governor in 2006. The ousted chief justice became a Christian hero for defending a Ten Commandments display in his courthouse. Incumbent GOP Gov. Bob Riley hasn’t signaled whether he would seek a second term. Riley defended Moore up until the chief justice refused to abide by a federal court order, which led to his dismissal.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.