Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore (the 2003 HUMAN EVENTS Man of the Year) said he was considering a run for governor in 2006. The ousted chief justice became a Christian hero for defending a Ten Commandments display in his courthouse. Incumbent GOP Gov. Bob Riley hasn’t signaled whether he would seek a second term. Riley defended Moore up until the chief justice refused to abide by a federal court order, which led to his dismissal.
- Charlie Kirk Destroys Big Tech in CPAC 2021 Speech
- Boston schools place ‘color of our skin’ above ‘content of our intellect’ in halting advanced program
- Senator Rand Paul Makes Clear Transgender Debate is About More Than Children’s Toys
- Biden Orders Airstrikes in Syria: How is the Media Covering It?
- Amazon Prime Yanks Clarence Thomas Documentary During Black History Month