Sources tell HUMAN EVENTS that newly elected Sen. Tom Coburn (R.-Okla.) will have the perfect platform for causing trouble in the 109th Congress. He will sit on the Judiciary and Governmental Affairs committees, chaired by moderates Arlen Specter (R.-Pa.) and Susan Collins (R.-Maine), respectively. Sen. Sam Brownback (R.-Kan.) will join Coburn on Judiciary, replacing conservative Sen. Larry Craig (R.-Idaho), ensuring that all members besides Specter are strong social conservatives.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.