Rep. Mel Watt (D.-N.C.) was elected chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus last week. The Charlotte Observer, Watt’s hometown newspaper, described him as an “unapologetic liberal” who opposed the war in Iraq and the Patriot Act. Watt (lifetime ACU rating: 5%) took a cheap shot at Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft when asked last week about Alberto Gonzales, Ashcroft’s likely successor. “I don’t see how he could be any worse than the last one,” he said.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.