Conservative Rep. Steve King (R.-Iowa) told HUMAN EVENTS he opposed the just-passed intelligence bill not only because it lacked immigration measures, but also because the new National Intelligence Director, by gaining control over all U.S. intelligence agencies, would inspire more "group think" in the intelligence community–exactly what the 9/11 Commission claimed it wanted to avoid.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.