When John Gizzi of HUMAN EVENTS asked White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan on December 2 what the President felt about the House GOP’s changing its rules so House Republican Leader Tom DeLay could retain his leadership position even if indicted, McClellan said, “Those are internal matters for members of Congress to decide.” Pressed as to whether the President had an opinion on it, McCellelan said, “Not that I’m aware of, no.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.