With Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsak declining to run for Democratic National Committee chairman, the latest boomlet is for Colorado State Party Chairman Christopher T. Gates. Democrats captured U.S. House and Senate seats and majorities in both houses of the legislature in Colorado, making the 47-year-old Gates a hot property. “I’ve had lots of phone calls and e-mails and, yes, I’d love to play a leadership role in the future Democratic Party,” Gates told HUMAN EVENTS’ John Gizzi. Gates said he wanted to make the Democrats “the party of health care, job creation, and education” and “let Republicans hang themselves as the party that is anti-gay marriage and wants to deny a woman the right to choose.”
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.