Before Bush named Condoleezza Rice to succeed Colin Powell as secretary of State, UN Ambassador John Danforth, who formerly served as a senator from Missouri, was rumored to be on the short list for that most prestigious of Cabinet positions. Instead, Danforth is now on his way out of government again, having submitted his resignation from a job he had held only since June and never really came to like.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives