The GOP Establishment will pay heavily if the GOP Senate elevates Sen. Arlen Specter to the Judiciary Committee chairmanship, despite fervent rank-and-file objections. Seasoned conservative leaders are confidently predicting that naming Specter will be a financial boon to conservative PACs and organizations at the expense of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, and the Republican National Committee and state GOP organizations. Why? Incensed donors will be strongly encouraged to take money they might have given to the party and give it to the conservative groups instead.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.